DCM AutoScan is a one stop solution, specially
designed and developed for the OEMs who are eyeing a competitive
edge over others.
The AutoScan provides a complete solution including the application
and communication system for connectivity between OBDII port
and the control/display device.
You can run this tool on standard hand-held device having
serial or USB port or wireless communication system. AutoScan
provides for wireless connectivity options through Bluetooth,
Wi-Fi, WUSB or GSM/CDMA as per the OEM requirement. Thus,
you get the advantage of flexible connectivity.
The communication for AutoScan is supported by CARB and KWP
2000 Protocol, which is based on ISO 14230-4 standard. The
diagnostic is loaded on a PIC microcontroller. It can also
be made available on other microcontrollers like Enhanced
8051, C167 and so on.
- Hand-Held based tool Serial or USB or Wireless Connectivity
- Allows reading / clearing the Diagnostic Trouble Codes
(DTC) from the vehicle-gives the Trouble Code definition
along with the Possible Causes and Solutions.
- Display Current Sensor Data
- Engine RPM
- Coolant Temperature
- Vehicle Speed
- Air Flow Rate
- Oxygen Sensor data
- Allows selecting individual parameters
- Monitor real-time with line graphs and meters
- New Scan Codes can be added easily through Hand-held
- Read/ Clear Freeze Frame data
- DTC definition/ description database allows “on
demand” search for any particular DTC.
- Wired and Wireless Versions are available